Southampton Neighborhood Association
Become a member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association.
Why should I join? What kinds of things does the SNA do?
The SNA provides numerous activities and services for the neighborhood including:
- Representation with city officials and other neighborhoods' organizations.
- Review of new area business activities.
- Bi-monthly meetings providing key speakers, related channels of communication & event information.
- Various local activities including a garden tour, progressive yard sale and National Night Out picnic.
- Problem-solving support for various neighborhood situations.
- Visibility and support for positive developments in Southampton.
- Involvement with Block Captain and Neighborhood Watch programs.
- Maintenance of a web site providing a wealth of related information.
- A discount membership fee to the Dog Park in Wilmore Park.
- Bi-monthly published newsletter.
Please accept this opportunity to support, maintain and improve the Southampton Neighborhood with your participation.
Southampton Neighborhood Leaders:
Officers 2012 - 2014
- President: Ron Coleman <>
- Vice President: Jeremy Nolle <>
- Treasurer: Matt Poldan <>
- Secretary: Dennis Polley <>
- Marketing: Natalie Gensits <>
- Board Member at-large: Jeff Hutchings <>
- Board Member at-large: Tina Siebert <>
- Business Development Team: Patrick Lawler <>
- Safety and Security Chair: >open<
- Social Chair: Eileen O'Connor <>
- Membership Coordinator: Josh Dixon <>
- Landscape/Gardening Chair: Michael Wohlstadter <>
- Newsletter Editor: Patricia Swatek <>
- Newsletter Designer: Jordan Phoenix <>
- Webmaster: Michael Wohlstadter <>
- Dog Park Representative: Kristi Ruggles <>
Southampton Neighborhood Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 5183
St. Louis, MO 63139
Contact: Ron Coleman